Meditation teacher Training Program
Meditation is a tool to unlock inner focus and clarity. A journey of self-discovery, meditation improves health, reduces stress and deepens understanding. The gift of meditation is not what you can attain, but what you can remove. Meditation helps you release destructive thinking patterns and attitudes to revitalize your life.
Embark from a student of meditation to the rewarding world of teaching through our Meditation Teacher Training Program (MTTP). Whether you are looking to establish and sustain your own meditation practice, or teach professionally, we equip you with the essential knowledge, skills and certification required to successfully identify and reach your meditation goals.
This program was developed by Goswami Kriyananda, and all primary audio teachings were recorded by Goswami specifically for this teacher training. Your MTTP Instructors will be Swami Pranananda with the assistance of Swami Saketananda and Mary Morse, graduates of the program.
- The Structure of Consciousness
- Philosophy & Cosmology of Meditation
- Theory & Practice of Meditation
- Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras
- The Doctrine of Karma
- The Nature of Thought Forms
- Internal Preparation for Teaching
- Communication Skills & Teaching Techniques
- How to Structure Classes & Workshops
- Comparative Meditation Techniques
- Overcoming Obstacles to Establishing a Meditation Practice
- Benefits and Effects of Meditation Practice
- How Yama/Niyama Relate to Meditation
- Mudras and Bandhas
- Symbolism and Visualization
We offer more than meditation teachings and certification — we encourage you to pursue deeper truths and greater connections to all aspects of your life.
As a seeker, you can establish and sustain your own meditation practice, or teach professionally with certification from the Temple of Kriya Yoga.
This program was designed to be completed in 12 months. If personal circumstances require, arrangements can be made to extend the time for completion up to 18 months. Certification will not be given beyond this period.